July 24 was National Tequila Day.
And since that was a Sunday, I say celebrate all week.
Try this margie, courtesy of the folks at Natly tequilas, that incorporates grapefruit juice, orange juice as well as lime juice.
- 2 oz. Manik, Natly or Morlaco Tequila (Blanco, Reposado or Anejo)
- 3 tsp organic agave nectar
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 oz ruby red grapefruit juice
- Juice of half a lime and half a lemon
- A splash of orange liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, give it a good shake and serve
- chilled over ice.