From marinades and salad dressings to sauces and sandwiches, mustard is really a workhorse in the kitchen. In fact, Colman’s is the dry mustard I use in my Caesar salad dressing.
Here’s a a super-easy, kid-friendly weeknight supper recipe featuring chicken courtesy of the folks at Colman’s. To round out this meal in a fast and healthy way, I suggest serving easy coucous and steamed broccoli. Add a salad and a bowl of fruit for the table and you’ve got an uber-healthy meal loaded with fruits and veggies.
Enjoy! -alyce eyster Photo: Courtesy Colman’s
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 4 T. salted butter
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 3 T. Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp. dried tarragon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish.
- Melt butter and mix with lemon juice, mustard, and tarragon. Pour over chicken and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable, rice or pasta dish.